Throughout the world, our solutions enrich people´s way of life.
Comfort. Health. Efficiency. Sustainability. Safety.
Connect. Build. Inspire.
We behave according to these values to demonstrate our customer focus and expertise:
- Everything we do, we do for the customer
- We are curious and always look for better ways to perform
- We are committed to and accountable for achieving result
- We collaborate, listen and learn
- We trust, respect and have fun
- We seek and provide constructive feedback.
Our Vision, Commitments, Values and Code of Conduct direct the work of all Uponorians to meet the expectations of our interested parties.
The following quality principles apply to all our activities:
- The quality of our products and services add to our customer´s satisfaction. Our success depends on fully satisfying their needs in a timely fashion.
- Improved shareholder value is realized.
- Integrity characterizes our relations with our interested parties e.g. business partners, employees, shareholders, and the general public.
- For a systematic implementation of our quality principles and targets we pursue a certified Quality Management System according to the Standard ISO 9001.
Environmental protection is a central matter of concern in all our activities. We pursue an environmental management system according to the Standard ISO 14001 and an energy-management system compliant with the Standard ISO 50001 to reach our environmental and energy targets systematically. This requires that we:
- Measure, observe and document the effects of our activities on the environment.
- Assess the implemented procedures and responsibilities as well as pursue the implementation of necessary corrective measures.
- Take actions to prevent pollution, reduce waste and conserve our natural resources.
- Continuously improve our energy performance.
The safety and well-being of our employees is paramount. It is not simply a legal requirement.
- One of the most important aspects of our safety activities is to ensure the health and safety of our employees.
- Health and safety of our employees are a management priority. At the same time, we expect our employees to contribute to our occupational safety and health goals in a manner that aligns with their responsibilities.
- The health and safety of our employees must always take priority over economic considerations.
Compliance with legal and other requirements we subscribe are basic principles of all our business activities.
By means of continuous improvements in the fields of quality, environment and health and safety we create increased benefits for our customers and other stakeholders.
|Jyri Luomakoski||Bill Gray
|| Jan-Peter Tewes